Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Space…

 

Alone right now…

I saw few lover pass by.. Happily… The smiles, the laugh… The glitter in the eyes…

Well then, all of that is not really meant for me…

That’s why I keep crashing others.. In the mean of helps but it messed up because of me then..

I won’t interfere in other’s lovey dovey affairs then after this..

Cause I’m not  love doctor or anything! I am who I am..

A loner, looner,  but yet, a looser..

I’m addicted to loneliness… Let me be……

Good bye my love..

 

-Henry

1 comment:

  1. I empathize.. it feels terrible watching couples especially on Valentines Day, that's my birthday.. I envy girls who get flowers and chocolates.. all I did was hide--from people who only liked me to treat them for food on my birthday heeee.. :P :)

    ReplyDelete