Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Macam SHIT

 

Life has been changing a lot in this few weeks..

I dont know what to say then…

The atmosphere tells…

‘They don’t like you’

‘They hate you’

‘They don’t like you to be near’

‘They don’t want you to borrow their properties’

‘You not worth it to be friend’

etc etc etc..

But then, I just need to suffer.. Whatever U talked at my back, I know..

* I know about it.. Don’t ask how..

Sorry people, I didn’t mean to sneak on what U talk, what U think, or anything.. It’s just, I take care of your feelings, I even didn’t create any bad perception behind ur back..

But why you did this to me?

Being alone is the answer but how can I avoid people?!

 

HURTed - Henry

2 comments:

  1. "How other people think about you is not as important as what you believe..."

    whatever we do-- other people will always have something to say about us... If they don't say anything.. then they don't see anything interesting... bad or good.. it doesn't matter.. Just live honestly.. as long as you don't hurt other people then you don't have anything to bother yourself about.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister.. You made me realize that we live our life, not them.. right?

    ReplyDelete