Friday, June 17, 2011

I MISS YOU..

 

I just read my blogger’s friend post…

* Jen Minsuarez's - ALIENATING MYSELF

She wrote about her feelings towards a boy.. Where they was classmates and IDK what happen.. change class maybe?

Damn I miss those moments!

Moments when I fell for someone, and all the adrenalines rush into my heart when I met him..

Try to run away but can’t.. *becoz we’re in the same school right?

Then I got my offer to university, and he was there!

Unbelievable.. Still I don’t talk to him coz,

HEY! It’s abnormal here in Malaysia.. haha *gonna get myself killed if I do that

But then, I can see him from far, smiles when we met, teasing each other like normal when we met, smirked..

But then, that is the memorable, sweet parts.. We got feelings for someone and we don’t know how to express it and just let it stale and rotten in our heart..

Then the person will go far from our life and we still LOVE him/her..

Lonely till die.. Cry…

Missing him… His smiles and everything…

I’m done with girls, and also guys..

But in my heart still got him.. Attached somewhere and can’t be ripped off..

ILYFSH..

 

Jerk - HENRY

2 comments:

  1. thank you for mentioning me.. :) we've got the same predicament... but you know what.. All is well.. The person right for us will come eventually.. Patience is a virtue... :) good luck to us.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Wishing a happy life for both of us and others who face the same situation out there.. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete