Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I MISS YOU LY

This human keep showin up in my mind lately.. My memories about her keep poppin up..

The story start like this-
 I was invited to join a group in facebook, name PERSATUAN SINGLE2 SEDUNIA ..
 Then a girl message me, introducing her came from the group.. She is attracted by my profile which*at that time, were fully dedicated for this cartoon character, Shin Chan ..
 And after that, we chat, we shared a lot.. Our passion is same, all about anime..
 Then, one day, we just lost connection.. I never had someone whom I never bored with, except her.
 Last month, I visited the page back, her account is no longer available, but thank god the messages still in the box. That's all left in memories. Still, I don't care if you fat, or not pretty, I'm still waitin for you to show up again.. Miss you Ly..I even can't remember your FB name, but all I know, I used to call you Ly..

I miss you..

4 comments: