Monday, April 8, 2013

Hell the HER!

When you happy, you forgot your sad moments.. 
When you with him, you forgot who held your arms when you sad..

Why I always fell for those b*tches? You just simply, lose it all..
As them in your hard moments just like tissues that can be use to wipe your tears, then throw it to the trash when the tears dry..

I hate you, and I will fall back to you..
Just simply like that..
Things goin round and round and round like that.. 

There'll be no happy ending for you, and me..........

I should moved on, but I won't..
 My sympathy you need, my time for you to waste, my tears to join in, and every sacrifices of me that you needed.. 

Pity me, pity you, and pity everybody to see our stupid act and life of loves..
A good commemoration for those who hates, those who enjoys our sufferings.. 
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment