Sunday, December 4, 2011

Drama

 

It’s been a while I wrote my last post.

Recently, a tragedy happened again.. My BEST FRIEND, has attack me unnecessarily due to a big mouth person.. *again

IDK why? Why attack me? What am I doing wrong?

Who are you? What are you? Why suddenly causing chaos in my life?

Two best friend – I lost this year.. Because of shitty shatter of unknown people I’ve ever known..

I didn’t know you at the first place, I never speak with you, I didn’t hurt you, I didn’t insult both ( 2 case, 3 people) of you..

Why? To my friends whom I lost to you, please, I’m begging you, investigate this matter to the roots.. READ all the post, all the evidence that you can scourge and scratch..

* The fate of the poors like me,not like the ‘richie’ that can dupe and set the level of standard to people *like them..

4 comments:

  1. maybe you said something to that loud mouth somebody but he misunderstood it and told it to the actual person. that's the problem with telling secrets.. if its not your secret or even if it is yours, choose who you tell it too. :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just about people who didn't have any work to do except disturbing others.. I never know about that loud mouth person before, she just go to my best friend and incited things.. What the?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that never happened to me as seriously as it did to you but I know few people who are like that.. the problem is, we can't change them.. and we can't try to understand them.. you just have to accept that there are these kind of people.. so theres just lesson learned my friend. :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your advice.. I'm avoiding them online.. So do my friends.. We got our lesson already...

    ReplyDelete