Friday, November 12, 2010

IS IT?

 

Gudbye UiTM..

Half year to be gone….

I wonder waht what will happen after thuiis this…

Very the….confused-monkey1

It is very hard for me to wriet write..

Haiyoooo!!!

I miss You la abang!! He will go back to KELANTAN fer one week ..

Raya haji maaa!!

LEMBUUuuuuu!!!

KERBAuuuuuuu!!!!

And ……. ITIK?!

.monkeys2

Hermmm…….

Well, it’s my time to move on…. ---------+_+

.

Damn!!blog

I’ve been flown away by this ‘thing’ called HOPE!! ----

There is no HOPE!!

DOA = YES!!

Not the thing Death Or Alive.. Pray laaa…

pray

Allah is the One Who help, arrange, and decide everything..

You are lousy man! Too arrogant! Boastful! Bodoh!blog2

Hey! Allah itu ada! Jgn nak berlagak hebat.. For those who read my piece today, rite now, sedar lah diri… You keep telling yourself, why is this happen to me? Why I’m loosing?

Why am I stupid?!

Mind that S word…

You people has been too far from god.. Insaf lah..

Yg benar = HENRY…

No comments:

Post a Comment