Monday, October 24, 2011

SCARY….

 

Howdy peeps!! And happy Halloween..

And today I would like to write about ‘SCARYNESS’ of me..

Not about what I’m scared on, but whom who scared at me..

Hahahahaha…

Pity you boys, am I look like

scare 

THIS?!

To the hell you people..  Discriminates while you can..

Short thinking people, I faced them EVERYDAY.. Being in this country is not as pleasant as you people pleased.. That’s why I’m thinking to move to Australia *when I got enough money*..

Everything we do is on the other’s concerns, I don’t mind if it is about necessary things to prevent public chaos or what, but privacy and personal ideal-trespassing seems OK for them.. WTH?

Even my mom says OK about my life, my cloth and everything…

Derhh.. But the main point is, IT IS OK FOR ME TO GO TO MALLS WEARING SHORTS…

I’m not a girl – HENRY

*** BTW, this is ME -   agj

6 comments:

  1. i know her.. she used to be pretty before the plastic surgeries.. :( haha you should move to Canada.. there are a lot of Asians there and you wont feel left out.. :)


    you look manly by the way.. ahahaha! :D pls. comment to my blog too.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canada? Nice idea.. I'll consider it.. hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragon Tales huh?? good old times right?!! :D so hey, are you a certified accountant already?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I used to watch that cartoon with my sisters..
    Bout that, next week the result will out.. Makes me shiver just to think about it.. -__-'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you luck on the results.. :)


    Why Josef Fritzl did that to his daughter? We won't understand.. because we are not crazy my friend.. :| he will burn in hell like Hitler for what he's done. since Hitler or his Nazi heroes were the one who influenced his action. :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the phone tip.. hahaha will try that on my phone now. I hope my phone's not toxic cause I can't live without my phone, it's like my twin already.. :D

    ReplyDelete