Friday, July 29, 2011

………

 

………………….

 

I always keep asking myself – WHY?

Why I’m not shining like my school years?

12 years of schooling never been a sad day for me..

Everybody knows me there..

Everybody give 5, say hi, and greet me like a celeb…

SK DAST, SMK Jelapang Jaya, SMT Cator Avenue, SMT Brash.. Ask them..

Now, when I meet them, they say I’m different..

Who was I?

Seriously I AM forgot…

I being silence for these three years.. Am I getting mature or it’s just I’m not the BOY anymore?

Silly thing to think..

 

Bye - HENRY

4 comments:

  1. I think the best way to remember who you are is when YOU DONT THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT EVERYTHING.. DONT THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES AS LONG AS YOU'RE HAPPY AND EVERYBODY IS ALSO HAPPY, THEN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOU'RE OLD SELF IS BACK...

    I know how you feel. I felt like that... years ago, I Am not saying that I'm a happy person now. But I can say that I got rid most of what people didnt like about me...


    Just think "All is well", BELIEVE on yourself.. and then please comment back on my blog, :P :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx sista! Peoples experience same things don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome anytime brother... ha ha everybody feels like we do.. They just don't have a blogger account to share it with us... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, you dropped a comment on my blogpost.. you said they asked you to drill boxes in college what did you mean?? :P :D

    ReplyDelete