Friday, May 6, 2011

MAYBE, I should stop…

 

I don’t know what I’m thinking about, I don’t know what’s in my head right now, but…

I don’t know, what is my target, what is my point, what is my LIFE??

Being silly to the people, being cherish, being gerky or anything.. It’s just…. NOT ME okay?!

Tired of acting…

Like living in DRAMA..

I didn’t concern bout people! I just wanted to be accepted!

Idiot.. Me..

Hermmmm.. Don’t know what to say, just a few months to go.. Hope I survived this and….

OUT - Henry

3 comments:

  1. bro, life is a theathre. Live it full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. --but that is why life is happy-- we have to conform with others.. we can't be happy by ourselves. we are all acting-- acting to do whats right -- acting to know what's wrong-- acting to joke because we want people to laugh...

    ReplyDelete