Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Want to sleep like H*LL

 

Hello sume..

Usop di sini~~.. haha *serious gila..

Herm, last and this week is tiring like hell! With all the shares to process, submit and queuing process, DAMN!

Seriously sume keje tu aku pegang, * hell I’m so lucky to sneak my hands on the menu’s like the officers.. hahaha

EXECUTIVE MUHD MUHSIN…

Naaah, that’s sound derhh..

Seriously I LOVE THEM..

We are FAMILY..

I can’t post their picture till the end of this practical.. *saje wat saspen.. kakakaka

But then, I now feel the enjoyment and satisfaction of doing ‘REAL’ job..

When the fate of customers is on my hand, I felt like I’m handling a really HUMONGOUS SENSITIVE BOMB..

A little distraction, a little error, it kills everybody..

haha.. * Siyes dowh

Ingat keje BANK ley rileks ke?

SOSAH woo.. * Although I sorang je balik kol 6.00 pm, yg len balik lambat.. hahahahahahha

But then, tah la.. Bye

- Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment