Monday, December 6, 2010

Worth.Killing.My.Self

Hai people…

Today I wanted to write about my emptiness… Damn I missed them so much! My classmates, my friends in Arau..

That’s enough for me.. Every time I stepped into the office, I wish I stepped in into a class.. Nothing relieves than that..

Seeing your lecturer, friends, sleeping..

I missed that moments..

Thank you to Atiqah Bebe , she wrote in her blog..

About me, bout Camiaq , ( – her maybe BF)

About our memories…

God, I missed them!

Bout my workplace, yes it’s my fault being ignorant and silent..

But I’m in very deep+complicated situation..

I don’t fit in grown up style.. Just look at my friends!?

Derh..

But abang/encik Zizi try to fit me in.. Don’t worry...

(I should be worry kot bec0z the world today is go’in weird)

haha.. Tak habis2 lawak gay haku.. Anyway, those who read, trust me, I am missing YOU!

-Henry

4 comments:

  1. wa miss nak g kelas...jumpe akak2 kak uitm..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know , YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND in my life . I can never forget you . Thanks honey . Comeback to Arau soon ! Miss you too much .

    ReplyDelete